Warehouse Team Member ($500 Sign On Bonus)
Opening Position: Warehouse Team Member
True World Foods is one of the nation’s premier importers and distributors of Sushi grade seafood and Japanese Foods products to grocery store and sushi served restaurants. True World Foods serves more than 1,5000 restaurants in Canada and U.S.
We are looking for responsible, motivated, dedicated employees join our staff as Warehouse Team Member
Basic Job Description
- Packs or process fresh, and pack frozen or dry products according to customer specifications.
- Checks products and assembles them according to customer orders.
- Loads and unloads products into and from truck.
- Reviews packing list and matches them to ensure that orders are accurate and locates missing products and/or initiate corrections.
- Periodically participates in other warehouse cleaning, sanitation and/or product handling.
- Organize and tidy up warehouse and participate in inventory control process
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to read English and do basic math
- Well organized
- Valid driving record with an excellent driving history an asset
- Ability to drive a forklift an asset
- Full time, 40 hours plus available overtime
- Monday – Friday starts from 7:30 AM and ends around 4 PM,
except Wednesday starts 7:00 AM and ends around 3.30 PM
- Starting $19/hour + $500 SIGNING BONUS
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Extended medical insurance, etc
True World Foods Canada
Find more about our company at http://www.trueworldfoods.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$20.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.